Rayleigh, Rochford and District Association for Voluntary Service (RRAVS) is an independent charity which supports local charities, community groups and voluntary groups across the Rochford District. This includes, the towns and villages of Rayleigh, Hockley, Ashingdon, Great Wakering, Canewdon, Hawkwell, Rochford, Barling, Fambridge, Paglesham Rawreth, Sutton, Foulness and Hullbridge.
We aim to help groups achieve their full potential and do that by:
- Providing details of grants and funding available to get your projects off the ground
- Promoting events and fundraisers to the wider community and our members
- Providing subsidised or free training and workshops to upskill their staff and volunteers
- Promoting what groups do to the wider public at the events and workshops we attend
- Publishing volunteer opportunities and supporting volunteer recruitment
- Putting groups in touch with governance organisations
- Representing their views to local government and funding bodies
We also support groups of volunteers who provide services to the community and full details of our current projects can be found on the RRAVS Projects page.
If you are a charity, community group or voluntary group we would love you to to become a free member of RRAVS. Full details are on our Membership page or please call us on 01268 772796. Please also contact us if you have a volunteer opportunity available.
If you would like to do some volunteering yourself and want to see what volunteer opportunities are available please see the information on our Volunteering page or call us on 01268 772796.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?