RRAVS would like all local charities, community and voluntary groups within the Rochford District to become a free member of our charity.
We aim to help groups achieve their full potential and do that by:
- Providing details of grants and funding available to get your projects off the ground
- Promoting events and fundraisers to the wider community and our members
- Providing subsidised or free training and workshops to upskill their staff and volunteers
- Promoting what groups do to the wider public at the events and workshops we attend
- Publishing volunteer opportunities and supporting volunteer recruitment
- Putting groups in touch with governance organisations
- Representing their views to local government and funding bodies
Applying by Email
If you would like to become a member of RRAVS, please download the membership application form at the bottom of this page. Complete the form (remember to save it) and email it to email@example.com
Applying by Post
If you do not wish to use email you can download the form below, print it and fill it in by hand – post the completed form to:
The Parish Centre,
It would be helpful if you could share the logo of your organisation and photos of your venue/activity. Please attach these when replying or contact us if you need further support.