RRAVS would like all local charities, community and voluntary groups within the Rochford District to become a free member of our charity.
We aim to help groups achieve their full potential and do that by:
- Providing details of grants and funding available to get your projects off the ground
- Promoting events and fundraisers to the wider community and our members
- Providing subsidised or free training and workshops to upskill their staff and volunteers
- Promoting what groups do to the wider public at the events and workshops we attend
- Publishing volunteer opportunities and supporting volunteer recruitment
- Putting groups in touch with governance organisations
- Representing their views to local government and funding bodies
Applying by Email
If you would like to become a member of RRAVS, please download the membership application form at the bottom of this page. Complete the form (remember to save it) and email it to email@example.com
Applying by Post
If you do not wish to use email you can download the form below, print it and fill it in by hand – post the completed form to:
The Parish Centre,
It would be helpful if you could share the logo of your organisation and photos of your venue/activity. Please attach these when replying or contact us if you need further support.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?